Saturday, August 20, 2011

Introducing Me

Hello everyone, I do not know how to introduce myself to blogspere formally or do i have to? I do not know  if there is a format to follow, all i will do is to type on my keypad the words that will come up on my mind, please bear with me.

1. When HR Manager asked me "what contributions you can give for the growth of the company and what capabilities do you have to be shortlisted?"  I smiled first and think very fast, the problem is, all the thoughts that I had practiced  at home had gone. Paused. I prayed "Help me Lord". And I open my mouth and started to talked. Smile again. " Alright, we will call you if you are hired, " HR says.  After that interview, what have I done, I cannot remember any word I exclaimed, only the smiling part. The bad news is I do not wear a perfect smile that will please anyone, especially them! I wish I am Angelina Jollie, with that killer smile, job is easy to win. Anyway to cut the long story short, they called me before I reached home.  And I said to myself, "that is the power of praying!" Why? I am bad in interviews, I have no license, I think I only have is the GUTS and the TRUST.  Then I worked with them for only 3 months, I resigned afterward. Just because the people around are very unfriendly! And I charged it to experience! That was my Experience sometime in 2003. The lesson I learned: Money is not everything. Acceptance is something. Friends make you life easier.




2. Year 2004  - I found friends in my new job, many friends, and I work with them peacefully. Truly a friendly-working environment make your life and job easier. But not until I met my boss, Jennifer F., a Taiwanese. I would like to say something about her in a very light and respective manner that will not accuse my words as libelous. Have any idea of this woman? I will stop in here to avoid sarcastic words for this woman. May the Lord rebuke her. Lesson I learned: Having a very unlikeable boss like mine will turned you into an ill-person. Warning: Avoid Jennifer F. I did after 2 years of serving her company.



3. Although unusual, I grab an opportunity to work again to my first company where I learned my basic experience as an employee. Smaller than before, less manpower, and the most factor I consider is I already knew the employees there, and used to be my friends before.  Life is easier not until the person contacted me to work with them again changed differently.  Prior to that, we're friends, we exchanges messages, and we visited her at her home. Before she left for definite leave, she was already a manager there, we're in good terms.  I assumed her load as what as instructed, I was an officer. Life is easier as I have said, despite of my overloading works. When she returns, conflict between us started. Later i learned that my co-employees had the same agony, for they were maltreated by her for over years now.  It was the 2008 recession, that company made my contract with them ended. And I knew it was politically motivated.  Lesson I learned: If you cannot beat her, leave her and never ever join her.  It is really hard to pretend you are alright when untrusted person is around. Forgive and forget! I already forgiven her for all her misdeeds to me, so that my God will also forgive me in return.


Now, have any idea about me? 

 
Surely, I am a frustrated employee looking for better management and friendly co-workers that make my life easier.  Really hard to find isn't it.  




 












No comments:

Post a Comment